Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
The Local Specialists for Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Based in Belleville, IL, we provide service throughout the Metro-East area including the towns of Cahokia, Collinsville, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Granite City, and O’Fallon. Sewer lines are a crucial part of your plumbing system that helps rid your home of waste, food waste and the wastewater that accompanies those things. However, sewer lines tend to rupture and have the potential to cause you major plumbing problems. Additionally, those problems may manifest themselves as damage to your home or the creation of an unhealthy environment for your family, friends, employees, and customers. We offer commercial and residential service to repair and replace sewer lines in a fast and efficient manner!
Call (618) 337-9322 Anytime... Day or Night for an Appointment
Common Sewer Line Problems
Sewer lines aren’t necessarily made to last forever. Unfortunately, there are a number of things that could go wrong with your sewer lines, prompting repair by a certified plumbing professional. Things that cause sewer line breaks and clogs include:
- Tree Roots
- Major Blockages
- Seismic Activity
- Poor Workmanship
Video Sewer Inspections
If you’re noticing problems with your sewer system, it’s time to get serious about sewer service to repair your broken system. At Darwyn’s, we use video sewer inspection technology to inspect every inch of your system to locate any breakage or leak and provide expert repair. Trust that our company is committed to the health and safety of your system as you are.
Sewer Inspection Benefits
Whether or not you’re having major plumbing problems, you could seriously benefit from a video sewer inspection. Here are a few of the benefits you may experience after an inspection from a licensed plumbing professional.
- You’ll be notified of any clogs or blockages that may cause problems in the future.
- We’ll be able to locate and repair all clogs.
- Video inspection technology allows us to view your entire plumbing system in just minutes.
- State-of-the-art equipment allows us to see every inch of your system, even in the poorest of conditions
Trenchless Sewer Repairs
When it comes to sewer line repair and replacement, many of us conjure images of a backhoe tearing up our yard. However, it doesn’t have to be like that. Call Darwyn’s for details about trenchless sewer repair to see if we can fix your plumbing system and spare your yard. The trenchless repair options we provide include:
- Pipe-Lining Repair – This is a flexible tube that is blown or pulled into the damaged pipe and inflated to repair the leak or break.
- Pipe Burst Repair – This method involves pulling a cone through the old sewer line that is pulling a replacement pipe that will ultimately be the same size or larger than the old pipe.
Questions about sewer line repair? Call our staff for complete details about all of your options.