The Local Tankless Water Heater King
For years, there was only one option when it came to water heating options. Conventional water heaters can be found in homes and businesses all over, and have served as the most efficient way to heat water. However, this is no longer the case. Tankless water heaters provide a more efficient way to heat and use water, which helps save some money on your water bill, too. But what’s the catch? Here are the benefits and drawbacks of buying a tankless water heater.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
• The water is heated on demand, which means you’ll never run out.
• A lifespan of 20+ years saves you from frequent replacements.
• Less maintenance is required for tankless models.
• Using less energy means less money is wasted on utility bills.
• Wall-mounted units mean these models are a real space saver.
Tankless Water Heater Drawbacks
• Basic models are significantly more expensive than traditional water heaters.
• The larger your home, the more it will cost to go tankless.
• Retrofitting your home with a new tankless system can make things even more expensive.
Questions about tankless water heaters? Call Darwyn’s Plumbing to see if a tankless option is right for your home or business.